EDUCAUSE Report – Top 10 IT Issues for 2016
EDUCAUSE, the nonprofit industry association for information technology in higher education, released its annual list of top IT issues.
The Top Ten Issues of 2016 include:
- Information Security
- Optimizing Educational Technology
- Student Success Technologies
- IT Workforce Hiring and Retention
- Institutional Data Management
- IT Funding Models
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Enterprise Application Integrations
- IT Organizational Development
- E-Learning and Online Education
The EDUCAUSE panel, made up of IT and non-IT leaders, CIOs and faculty, organized these top ten issues into three themes. The themes encourage university IT leaders to divest, reinvest, and differentiate in the coming year.