Information Technology Communications
The Information Technology Communications office assists the CIO with campus communications and marketing for the Division of Information Technology.
Our Services include:
- Developing mechanisms for electronic and print media for all departments of the Division of Information Technology to advance the goals of the the CIO.
- Providing a point of contact for our internal customers and external constituents.
- Promoting the services of the office of the CIO and associated IT departments.
- Elevating understanding of the value and institutional role of the Division of Information Technology at Georgia Southern University.
- Facilitating awareness of the services of the Division of Information Technology across a large and diverse campus audience.
- Managing incident communications for the Division of Information Technology.