Workshops and Training
Starting Fall 2023, LTS is excited to start offering drop-in sessions and workshops to instructors, staff, and students to aid in their use of Folio and other instructional technologies at Georgia Southern University.
- Drop-in sessions provide the opportunity for instructors, staff, and students to “drop in” with questions and seek 1:1 assistance from a Learning Technology Support staff member.
- Workshops cover a variety of topics related to Folio and other supported instructional technology tools in a group setting. Instructors can request a workshop for their course at any time in the semester.
LTS Drop-In Sessions
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (Virtual)
LTS Workshop Catalog
Click on the titles below to learn more!
- Folio Basics for Instructors
- Finalizing Your Folio Gradebook (End of Semester Check-In)
- Folio Exams and Quizzes
- Folio Gradebook for Beginners
- LTS Drop-In Sessions
- New Quiz Creation Experience for Folio
- Setting Up Your Folio Gradebook (Beginning of the Semester)
- Starting Your Folio Course Off on the Right Foot
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Request a new workshop below!
Request a Workshop
LTS staff are available to host workshops for campus units, departments, and colleges. Please complete the form below to request a session.
Check out our calendar of events! Interested in scheduling a workshop? Submit a request today!
Last updated: 9/19/2023