My Media – YuJa
About My Media – YuJa
YuJa is a video platform that allows users to host video content and record video lectures. The software allows users to create or upload audio/video, edit, and stream audio/video content to a Folio Course space. In addition, the software automatically captions any/all content created or uploaded to YuJa.
- Accessing My Media – YuJa in Folio
- Installing YuJa Software Capture on a PC – Video
- Installing YuJa Software Capture on a Mac – Video
- Mobile Applications – IOS and Android
Important announcements for Students and Faculty pertaining to Technology Resources.
- Please be sure to check all your Fall 2021 video course links to verify no longer using Kaltura.
Folio Video uploads
- Student – Post a video to a Dropbox Assignment
- Faculty – Post to Folio Content
- Video Editor Overview
- Editing Captions
- Using Undo and Save
- Using Trim Start or Trim End
- Trimming Middle of a Video
- Inserting a Video
- Inserting a Slide
- Inserting a Text Overlay
- Adding Telestrations – allows users to draw on media
- Adjusting Audio Levels
- Using Image Tools
- Removing Video Stream
- Editing Video Chapters
Create Video Quiz
Channels and Groups
The Course Channels are automatically created through the YuJa and Folio integration. However, you can create groups manually.
Last updated: 8/24/2021