Virtual Computer Labs Powered by Azure Virtual Desktop
We offer a virtual computer lab environment that closely mirrors our physical computer labs. If you need to access software but can’t make it to a campus lab, our virtual labs offer a convenient alternative powered by Microsoft’s Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD).
For a full list of software available in each of our virtual lab environments, choose a button below.
In our virtual lab environment, specialized software applications can be accessed through your web browser. Follow the steps below or download our detailed instructions to get started:
- Access virtual labs using the “Virtual Lab” link in the Technology Resources tile of your MyGS portal.
- Log in to Microsoft using your GS email and password.
- Select a desktop to use (most users will select our Full Lab Desktop).
- Allow access to the resources you’ll be using.
- Enter your MyGS credentials.
- Begin using applications.
- Save all work to your local computer, Google Drive, or Microsoft OneDrive before signing out.
Have questions about virtual labs or need technology support? Our MyTech Support representatives are happy to help. Contact us >
Last updated: 2/13/2023