Connecting to MyResNet
We’re dedicated to providing you technology solutions in and out of the classroom, which is why we have partnered with Apogee to provide students living in residential facilities on the Statesboro campus with the WiFi resources to connect SmartTVs and streaming devices to our wireless network in addition to laptops and mobile devices.
Follow the steps below to get connected or download our user guide for more detailed instructions:
Step 1: Create Your Account
- Connect to MyResNet Start Here.
- Create your account at georgiasouthern.apogee.us.
Step 2: Register Your Devices
- Click the “Add a Device” button.
- Add your devices using the MAC address for the devices.
- Click the “Go to Your WiFi Password” link and change your ResNet WiFi password.
Step 3: Connect to WiFi
- Forget the MyResNet Start Here network.
- Select the MyResNet 5G network if available, or the MyResNet 2G Network if 5G is not available.
- On cell phones, turn off MAC randomization/private address.
- Join the MyResNet 5G or MyResNet 2G using the ResNet WiFi password you created.
If you need help registering or connecting your devices, a support representative is available
24/7/365 to assist:
- Call MyResNet Support at 844-283-6497
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat live at georgiasouthern.apogee.us
Last updated: 7/27/2022