Connecting to MyResNet
We’re dedicated to providing you technology solutions in and out of the classroom, which is why we have partnered with Apogee to provide students living in residential facilities on the Statesboro campus with the WiFi resources to connect SmartTVs and streaming devices to our wireless network in addition to laptops and mobile devices.
Follow the steps below to get connected:
Step 1: Select Your Campus
Step 2: Create Your Account
- Connect to “MyResNet Start Here” from your available wireless networks.
- Click “Sign-In” and enter your school username and password.
- From the popup alert, copy your personalized Wi-Fi passkey.
- Once your account is set up, please forget “MyResNet Start Here”
Step 3: Connect to WiFi
- Navigate to the wireless setting on each device
- Select the MyResNet 5G, or the MyResNet 2G Network if 5G is not available.
- Enter your Wi-Fi passkey when prompted to connect
- Enable the “auto-join” feature
Watch A Video Tutorial
If you need help registering or connecting your devices, a support representative is available
24/7/365 to assist:
- Call Support at (Statesboro) 844-283-6497, (Savannah) 855-410-7374
- Email email@example.com
- Chat live Statesboro Campus, Savannah Campus
Last updated: 8/9/2023