Students living in residential facilities on the Armstrong campus have access to MyResNet cable and internet services. The residential wireless internet services are a separate network from the GSCampus, the wireless network that students use on the Armstrong campus.
Watch our Virtual Operation Move-In video above for helpful technology tips!
Connecting to MyResNet
Follow the steps below to connect to MyResNet in Armstrong campus residential facilities:
- On your phone, laptop, or other wireless device, connect to the “MyResNet” network.
- Open a browser and navigate to MyResNet.com
- Start by choosing “Sign Up”
- Fill in your information
- Submit by clicking “Create Your Free Account”
- Log in, restart, and you should be automatically connected.
If you have issues or need help connecting to MyResNet, please call (855) 410-7374 or visit http://www.myresnet.com/support for help.
Last updated: 7/27/2020