Students living in residential facilities on the Armstrong campus have access to MyResNet cable and internet services. The residential wireless internet services are a separate network from the GSCampus, the wireless network that students use on the Armstrong campus.
Connecting to MyResNet
Follow the steps below to connect to MyResNet in Armstrong campus residential facilities:
- On your phone, laptop, or other wireless device, connect to the “MyResNet” network.
- Open a browser and navigate to MyResNet.com
- Start by choosing “Sign Up”
- Fill in your information
- Submit by clicking “Create Your Free Account”
- Log in, restart, and you should be automatically connected.
If you have issues or need help connecting to MyResNet, please call (855) 410-7374 or visit http://www.myresnet.com/support for help.
Last updated: 6/8/2018