Print From Anywhere
Or almost anywhere. If you can access the internet, you can print using our MyPrint web application. Currently enrolled Georgia Southern students can upload documents from their laptops or home computers to printing stations on the Statesboro or Armstrong campuses. Keep reading to learn more.
Using the MyPrint Web solution is our most flexible printing option. Students can upload documents anywhere, anytime. Documents aren’t printed until you pick them up from a release station, so you don’t have to worry about anyone picking them up by mistake. Follow the steps below to upload your documents:
- Choose the MyPrint Web app for the campus where you’d like to pick up your documents. These are linked in the MyGS portal, or you can navigate to ITS.GeorgiaSouthern.edu/MyPrintBoro for the Statesboro campus or ITS.GeorgiaSouthern.edu/MyPrintSav for the Armstrong campus.
- Select the location you’d like to print in the “Printer” tile.
- In the “User Info” tile, enter your Georgia Southern email address.
- In the “Select Document” tile, browse to find the document you’d like to print.
- Click the print button to complete your upload .
Retrieving Your Documents
After you’ve completed uploading your documents via the MyPrint Web app, you’ll need to retrieve them from your selected location. This could be at a release station on the Statesboro campus or an Eagle Print kiosk on the Armstrong campus. Follow the steps blow at these locations to retrieve your documents:
- Click or touch the screen as prompted to begin.
- Type your Eagle ID (or swipe card if available).
- Type your MyGS email address.
- Choose your document and select the print button.
- Select “MyPrint Printer Points” as your payment option.
- Retrieve your document after printing is complete.
|Have questions or need technology support? Our MyTech Support representatives are happy to help. Please contact us by calling (912) 478-2287 or by using any of our other contact methods.|
Last updated: 8/6/2019