Printing on the go is easy and convenient with the MyPrint Mobile app powered by PrinterOn. Using this mobile app, you can print your documents on the Statesboro or Armstrong campuses and retrieve them at your convenience. Download the PrinterOn app for iOS or Android:
Once you’ve downloaded the PrinterOn app, follow the steps below to begin printing from your mobile device:
- Tap the Search button to look for a printer.
- Scroll to either the Statesboro or Armstrong campus printers and select a printer.
- Select a file to print and click the “Print” button.
- Enter your MyGS email address and tap the check mark in the upper right corner.
- The mobile app will confirm when your job has successfully been uploaded.
Retrieving Your Documents
After you’ve completed uploading your documents via the MyPrint Web app, you’ll need to retrieve them from your selected location. This could be at a release station on the Statesboro campus or an Eagle Print kiosk on the Armstrong campus. Follow the steps blow at these locations to retrieve your documents:
- Click or touch the screen as prompted to begin.
- Enter your Eagle ID and MyGS email address.
- Choose your document and select the print button.
- Select “MyPrint Printer Points” as your payment option.
- Retrieve your document after printing is complete.
|Have questions or need technology support? Our MyTech Support representatives are happy to help. Please contact us by calling (912) 478-2287 or by using any of our other contact methods.|
Last updated: 1/11/2019