D2L Daylight Upgrade
On all three campuses our Learning Management System will have a new look-and-feel beginning May 8, 2018.
D2L Brightspace has a visual new look and feel called the Daylight Experience. This new interface was built with a responsive design—it adapts to different screen sizes and looks great on laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
The core functionality will not be changing, but you will notice visual improvements:
- Simplified navigation design that is responsive for smaller devices
- Wider page layout for your content so that it’s the focal point of the page
- New fonts, icons, colors, and simpler formatting of widgets provide a consistent experience
- Responsive homepage layout that works best with two columns
- New widget for pinned courses to make it easier to organize and focus on your current courses
This video shows a quick glimpse of the Daylight Experience. For additional details join us at one for our Folio Demo Sessions.
Demo of Daylight Experience
Attend one of the Demo sessions to view Folio’s new mobile friendly view, learn about the upcoming changes and course migration plans. Click the link to view the upcoming training events.
Documents for Faculty
Documents for Students
Last updated: 5/7/2018