Email to Print
What are FindMe printers?
Virtual printers that can redirect print jobs to physical printers. It allows you to submit a print job from Open Labs, Email to Print, or MyPrint Web and pick it up from any FindMe Locations.
Not sure where our FindMe Locations are?
Click the link below to view the Locations around Campus!
Using the Email to Print solution is our most flexible printing option. Students can upload documents anywhere, anytime. Documents aren’t printed until you pick them up from a release station, so you don’t have to worry about anyone picking them up by mistake. Follow the steps below to upload your documents:
- Send an email with a pdf attachment to one of the following email addresses:
- Visit a Release Station or Mobile Print Kiosk and print your documents.
- (Note: Release stations with only a black/white printer cannot release a color document).
Download the Instructions for Email to Print
- Be sure to send the document(s) from your @georgiasouthern.edu email address.
- Maximum page limit is 50. Document size cannot exceed 100 MB
Acceptable file types:
|Have questions or need technology support? Our MyTech Support representatives are happy to help. Please contact us by calling (912) 478-2287 or by using any of our other contact methods.
Last updated: 8/29/2023