Email for Mobile Devices
Gmail Mobile App
Adding your Georgia Southern Gmail account to your mobile device is easy and convenient with the Gmail mobile application. Follow the steps below to add your email to your mobile device:
Gmail Mobile App Guide
- On your mobile device, download the Gmail application from the App Store or Google Play.
- Once the app is successfully downloaded, open the app and click Sign In.
- Next click Add Account.
- At the pop-up screen click Continue to complete the Google sign in.
- Here you will type in your Georgia Southern email address, complete with the @georgiasouthern.edu.
- Click Next.
- You’ll be routed to the MyGeorgiaSouthern MyApps sign in screen.
- In the “username” field, enter your MyGS username, which is also the part of your email address that precedes @georigsouthern.edu (Note: do not enter @georigsouthern.edu in this field).
- In the password field, enter your MyGS password.
- Click Login.
- Click Done.
You can also visit the G Suite Learning center to find out more information about adding other G Suite applications to your mobile device or for instructions on how to add your Georgia Southern University email to your device’s native email applications.
Have questions or need tech help? Our MyTech Support representatives can help you with forwarding email and other issues. Please contact us.
Last updated: 1/5/2021