Forwarding Your Email
As part of the migration process, it will be necessary to set up your email forwarding to your new address so that you don’t miss any messages. Follow our step-by-step guide to forward incoming messages to your new address.
Gmail Forwarding Guide
- On your computer, open the Gmail account you want to forward messages from.
- In the top right, click Settings .
- Click Settings.
- Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- In the “Forwarding” section, click Add a forwarding address.
- Enter the email address you want to forward messages to.
- Click Next Proceed OK.
- A verification message will be sent to that address. Click the verification link in that message.
- Go back to the settings page for the Gmail account you want to forward messages from, and refresh your browser.
- Select Forward a copy of incoming mail to.
- Choose what you want to happen with the Gmail copy of your emails. We recommend Keep Gmail’s copy in the Inbox.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.
Have questions or need tech help? Our MyTech Support representatives can help you with forwarding email and other issues. Please contact us.
Last updated: 2/27/2018