Skip to main content

Faculty/Staff Transfer To Another Department on Campus

If you have an existing account and are transferring to another department on Campus, please fill out the following change form so we can move your account to your new department.  Change Account Request Form for Faculty/Staff

Email Procedures

Last updated: 8/7/2020