Changing EAGLE104 Unix Password
Criteria to use when choosing a new password:
• Password must be a least 6 characters
• Password must be a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and special characters
like !%+-:?_[ ]
• Password must not be a word in the dictionary (like eagles, peaches, zebras, abc123)
• Password must not be a proper name (like jennifer, tom, david)
• Password must not be the same as the username
Instructions to change your UNIX password on EAGLE104
connect to EAGLE104, through PUTTY or WINSCP
login with your Banner login and password (If you do not know your login or password, please submit a MyTech Help Ticket or contact MyTech Support at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 478-2287.)
passwd: Changing password for your account
Enter existing login password:
Confirm New Password:
Please use the new password to log into Unix on EAGLE104 from now on. Please note this password has to be changed every 90 days, like the MyGS password.
If you forgot or lost your password, please submit a MyTech Help Ticket or contact MyTech Support at email@example.com, or call 478-2287.
**NOTE** These change instructions are only for your EAGLE104 Unix password. This will NOT change B390 (PROD), B390T (UPGR), or B390R (HOUSE) password on EAGLE106, or the Crystal Enterprise password.
Last updated: 7/16/2020