For All Employees
You must have a Banner account before we can setup an Application-WebXtender Imaging account. To get a Banner account, please see the following web page: Banner Account Request
To request an AppsXtender account:
- Download and complete the AppsXtender Request Form
- Have your Dean or Director must sign the form.
- Scan and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
After we have received all approvals, you should receive the notification of completion within 3-5 business days through MyTech Help. If you have applied for the account before your start date, we will create the account but hold the information letter until 1 week before the you start.
Please note if you currently have a Application/WebXtender account and are transferring to another department, you will need to get a new Application/WebXtender account in the department to which you are transferring.
To reset your password:
- There are no passwords for AppsXtender.
- You must change your MyGSU password to sync the Banner and AppsXtender password.
Last updated: 3/14/2019