Join the Business & Finance IT Team as a Systems Administrator!
Business and Finance IT has an opening for a Systems Administrator. Successful candidates for this position will apply problem-solving skills to validate, verify and resolve issues and improve technical processes by working with team members, analysts from other departments and end-users. The Systems Administrator leads assignments that include the administration of multi-user operating systems, hardware and software tools, including installation, configuration, maintenance and support of these systems.
The Systems Administrator will also be responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties and tasks:
- Providing enterprise level support for Business and Finance and Auxiliary Services.
- Performing basic system design, planning and systems maintenance.
- Custom application integration and support.
- Effectively communicating complex technical issues to non-technical staff.
Why Join Our Team?
- Collaborative team of colleagues
- Projects that make an impact on the University community
- Opportunities to attend conferences, training and certification programs
- Earn a free degree with the University’s Tuition Assistance Program
- Excellent health and retirement benefits
- Visit our Tech Careers page to learn more
- Bachelor’s Degree
- One or more years of work-related experience
- Effective communication (written and verbal)
- Organization and human relations skills
- Ability to work well in a diverse environment
- Proficiency with computer and Microsoft Office Applications software including word processing, spreadsheets and databases
- Successful completion of a background investigation prior to employment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or related field
- Previous experience with supporting Windows and Linux operating systems; Windows Server 2012
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Application Deadline: March 31, 2017
Posted in Archive News, Business and Finance Technical Support, IT News, Open Professional Positions, Positions, Uncategorized