Gain Valuable Experience with a Paid IT Internship!
Business & Finance Technical Support has an opening for a paid internship. As a student IT technician, successful candidates for this position will gain on-the-job experience through the following job functions:
- Providing enterprise-level support for Business and Finance and Auxiliary Services units
- Performing front line customer service, software development, system administration and project planning
- Applying problem-solving skills in order to validate, verify and document technical processes by working with team members, analysts from other departments and end-users
- Effective communication (verbal and written), organization and human relations skills
- Ability to work well in a diverse environment
- Proficiency with computer and Microsoft Office Applications software including word processing, spreadsheets, and databases
- Successful completion of the background investigation process
- Must be enrolled in six or more credit hours at Georgia Southern University
Previous experience in technical writing
Up to 25 hours per week. Student employees cannot work more than 1300 hours in a 12-consecutive month period.
$7.25 to $8.00 per hour, depending on experience level
Posted in Archive News, Business and Finance Technical Support, IT News, Open Student Positions, Positions, Uncategorized