Exciting Opportunity for Systems Analyst to Join Our Team!
Georgia Southern University’s Division of IT Services has an exciting, dynamic opportunity for a Systems Analyst to join our team.
The Systems Analyst serves as a key team member of the Platform and Cloud Applications team, which is responsible for implementing, maintaining, and support of the University’s cloud applications and system integrations. The Systems Analyst works closely with the Enterprise Applications Analysts, the Database Administrators, and Infrastructure teams to provide the needed solutions for our Georgia Southern University community. The Systems Analyst works closely with customers to understand and translate their functional needs into technical requirements. The Systems Analyst works with management to set timelines and priorities and work to achieve project goals.
Successful candidates will have the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers and vendors; strong technical skills; effective communication (verbal and written), organization and human relations skills; ability to work well in a diverse environment; proficiency with computer and Microsoft Office Applications software including word processing, spreadsheets, and databases; successful completion of background investigation prior to employment.
Why Join Our Team?
- Collaborative team of colleagues
- Projects that make an impact on the University community
- Opportunities to attend conferences, training and certification programs
- Earn a free degree with the University’s Tuition Assistance Program
- Excellent health and retirement benefits
- Visit our Tech Careers page to learn more
- Bachelor’s Degree
- One or more years of work-related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Management Information Systems.
- Knowledge of the following IT solutions: Google Apps, Office 365, Sharepoint, 25Live, Blackboard Connect and Apperian. Basic knowledge of SQL and PowerShell are also preferred.
Minimum $38,713 – Midpoint $48,418
Posted in Closed Professional Positions