IT Services Is Hiring a Information Systems Coordinator
Georgia Southern University has an exciting, dynamic opportunity for an Information Systems Coordinator to join our team.
The Information Systems Coordinator serves as a key team member of the Platform and Cloud Applications team, which is responsible for implementing, maintaining, and support of the University’s cloud applications and system integrations. The Information Systems Coordinator works closely with the Enterprise Applications Analysts, the Database Administrators, and Infrastructure teams to provide the needed solutions for our Georgia Southern University community. Must be able to work closely with customers to understand and translate their functional needs into technical requirements. Building and maintaining strong, trusted customer and vendor relationships is critical. The Information Systems Coordinator should become a subject-matter expert in the systems we support.
The Information Systems Coordinator must possess strong technical skills and independently stay current with constantly changing technology. The Information Systems Coordinator is expected to work with management on setting timelines and priorities and work to achieve project goals. A successful candidate must demonstrate and apply a variety of advanced technical skills, including knowledge of some programming languages.
Why Join Our Team?
- Educational Opportunities – take advantage of a generous Tuition Assistance Program to earn a free degree.
- Training & Development – we’re committed to your ongoing personal and professional development. You’ll have the option to attend conferences, training and other relevant opportunities to increase your professional skills and knowledge.
- Work-Life Balance – supportive, cooperative team members; work is primarily 40 hours during weekdays with occasional evening or weekends; excellent benefits package to support you and your family.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three or more years of related experience
- Successful completion of a background investigation prior to employment
Experience in the following areas: Google Apps, Office 365, Sharepoint, 25Live, Blackboard Connect, and Apperian. Basic knowledge of SQL and PowerShell are also preferred.
Posted in Closed Professional Positions, IT Services, Positions