New Job Opportunity for a Web Application Developer in ITS
The Enterprise Web Services team provides innovative web solutions to the University community. Our main area of responsibility is MyGeorgiaSouthern, which serves as the University’s intranet portal and receives 80K+ visits daily. In addition, our team develops and supports related websites and mobile applications.
As a web application developer you will build and maintain web-based applications, sites and systems for the University. You will apply problem-solving skills to identify and resolve application issues and improve technical processes by working with team members, analysts from other departments and end-users. You must have excellent interpersonal skills, be able to communicate effectively with non-technical staff and troubleshoot system problems.
Position is full-time; work is 40 hours primarily during weekdays with only occasional evening or weekends.
Why Join Our Team?
- Collaborative team of developers
- Projects that make an impact on the University community
- Opportunities to attend conferences, training, and certification programs
- Earn a free degree with the University’s Tuition Assistance Program
- Excellent health and retirement benefits
- Visit GeorgiaSouthern.edu/ITS to learn more
- Bachelor’s Degree
- One year of related experience
- Successful completion of a background investigation prior to employment
- Two or more years of related experience
Posted in Closed Professional Positions, ETS, IT Services, Positions, Web Team