IT Services Is Hiring a Lead Systems Analyst
The Center for Academic Technology Support (CATS) provides oversight, consultation, implementation, and technical resources and support for the Division of Academic Affairs at Georgia Southern University. CATS is a department within Information Technology Services and reports to the Vice President for Information Technology. The department is charged with identifying, promoting and supporting instructional technologies that foster academic excellence by enhancing teaching and learning, improving access and engagement, and building information literacy.
As the Lead Systems Analyst in CATS, you will use your project management and problem-solving skills to work with your colleagues and Academic Affairs staff to identify, recommend, develop, and implement IT solutions for the division.
This position requires a great deal of interaction with non-technical Academic Affairs staff and technical IT staff all across the Georgia Southern campus. You will need to use excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills to build and maintain good relationships so that you can effectively communicate with all stakeholders.
Why Join Our Team?
- Educational Opportunities – take advantage of a generous Tuition Assistance Program to earn a free degree.
- Training & Development – we’re committed to your ongoing personal and professional development. You’ll have the option to attend conferences, training and other relevant opportunities to increase your professional skills and knowledge.
- Work-Life Balance – supportive, cooperative team members; work is primarily 40 hours during weekdays with occasional evening or weekends; excellent benefits package to support you and your family.
- Visit GeorgiaSouthern.edu/ITS to learn more.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three or more years of related experience
- Successful completion of a background investigation prior to employment