We’re Hiring a Systems Analyst!
Enterprise Technology Solutions (ETS) is responsible for University-wide application and systems integration. As a systems analyst on the Enterprise Applications team, a part of ETS, you will fill a key role. You will work closely with other the Enterprise Applications analysts, database administrators, and the infrastructure team to analyze business needs of our customers, develop efficient and effective solutions, and maintain those solutions. You will need to become an expert with regard to the systems supported by the Enterprise Applications team.
This position requires a great deal of interaction with non-technical customers across the University campus as well as with technical staff within IT Services. In addition, you will be in contact with vendors of the systems we support. You will need to have the interpersonal skills necessary to build and maintain good relationships with each of these constituencies so that you can effectively communicate while analyzing the needs of customers, implementing new technologies, or when troubleshooting technical and process issues.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Ellucian Banner or other ERP systems for higher education
- Oracle databases
- Oracle Forms
- Unix/Linux Command Language
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two or more years of related experience
- Successful completion of a background investigation prior to employment
Why Join Our Team?
- Educational Opportunities – take advantage of a generous Tuition Assistance Program to earn a free degree.
- Training & Development – we’re committed to your ongoing personal and professional development. You’ll have the option to attend conferences, training and other relevant opportunities to increase your professional skills and knowledge.
- Work-Life Balance – supportive, cooperative team members; work is primarily 40 hours during weekdays with occasional evening or weekends; excellent benefits package to support you and your family.
- Visit GeorgiaSouthern.edu/ITS to learn more.