Mobile applications give you convenient access to many services at Georgia Southern University. With access to online course materials, campus maps, and other applications, staying informed is as close as your fingertips. To access mobile applications on the Armstrong and Liberty Campuses, please select the appropriate campus to learn more.
Georgia Southern App Store
Android has the Google Play Store and iOS has the App Store.
Georgia Southern has the Georgia Southern App Store!
The Georgia Southern App Store is a collection of mobile apps recommended for students, faculty and staff. You can easily install the Georgia Southern App Store on your Android or iOS phones and tablets from MyGeorgiaSouthern. Once installed, browse the apps recommended for you and choose those you want to install on your device(s).
List of Apps in the App Store
- Adobe Connect
- ADP Payroll App
- Blackboard MyConnect
- Blackboard Transact eAccounts (EAGLEXPRESS®)
- Chrome Browser
- Cisco AnyConnect (Georgia Southern VPN access)
- Crestron AirMedia
- Campus Recreation and Intramurals (CRI) Mobile
- D2L (Folio) Binder
- D2L (Folio) ePortfolio
- Desire2Learn (Folio) Assignment Grader
- Feed the Eagle in You
- Folio Mobile
- Georgia Historical Markers
- Georgia Southern Eagles (Athletics)
- Google Docs
- Google Drive
- Google Hangouts
- Google Maps
- Google Sheets
- Eagle Mobile
- Georgia Southern Mobile Library
- Lookout – Backup, Security & Antivirus (Android)
- Microsoft Remote Desktop
- Statesboro Farmers Market
- Statesboro Visitor Center
- StreetEagle Transit
- University System of Georgia
- Microsoft Office Mobile**
- Microsoft Office Word**
- Microsoft Office Excel**
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint**
*Available to students & advisors
**Free for students
Click the link below to download the App Store.
Georgia Southern App Store Installation Instructions
Android – versions 4.4.2 or newer
Note: On iOS and Android devices, the GS App Store will install in the background once you click Install. If you’re stuck on a blank page, just close the browser window (e.g. Safari or Chrome) and return to your home screen to open the app.
Last updated: 12/13/2017