Join the IT Services Team!
We’re hiring a Web Application Developer
The Enterprise Web Services team provides innovative web solutions to the University community. Our main area of responsibility is the campus portal, MyGeorgiaSouthern, which serves as the University’s intranet and receives 80K+ visits daily. In addition, our team develops and supports related websites and mobile applications.
As a web application developer you will develop, support and maintain web-based applications, sites and systems for the University. You will apply problem-solving skills to validate, verify and resolve application issues and improve technical processes by working with team members, analysts from other departments and end-users.
You must have excellent interpersonal skills, be able to communicate effectively with non-technical staff and troubleshoot system problems. You should be comfortable working independently as well as on a team.
Why Join Our Team?
- Educational Opportunities – take advantage of a generous Tuition Assistance Program to earn a free degree.
- Training & Development – we’re committed to your ongoing personal and professional development. You’ll have the option to attend conferences, training and other relevant opportunities to increase your professional skills and knowledge.
- Work-Life Balance – supportive, cooperative team members; work is primarily 40 hours during weekdays with occasional evening or weekends; excellent benefits package to support you and your family.
- Bachelor’s degree
- One or more years of related experience
- Successful completion of a background investigation prior to employment
$40,000 – $50,000
No open positions.
Last updated: 12/4/2015