Join the Business & Finance IT Team as a Systems Administrator!
Business and Finance IT has an opening for a Systems Administrator. Successful candidates for this position will apply problem-solving skills to validate, verify and resolve issues and improve technical processes by working with team members, analysts from other departments and end-users. The Systems Administrator leads assignments that include the administration of multi-user operating systems, hardware and software tools, including installation, configuration, maintenance and support of these systems.
The Systems Administrator will also be responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties and tasks:
- Providing enterprise level support for Business and Finance and Auxiliary Services.
- Performing basic system design, planning and systems maintenance.
- Custom application integration and support.
- Effectively communicating complex technical issues to non-technical staff.
Why Join Our Team?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- One or more years of work-related experience
- Effective communication (written and verbal)
- Organization and human relations skills
- Ability to work well in a diverse environment
- Proficiency with computer and Microsoft Office Applications software including word processing, spreadsheets and databases
- Successful completion of a background investigation prior to employment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or related field
- Previous experience with supporting Windows and Linux operating systems; Windows Server 2012
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Application Deadline: March 31, 2017
Posted in Business and Finance Technical Support, IT News, Latest News, Open Professional Positions, Positions, Uncategorized
Tags: IT Careers, Job Openings, Job Opportunities, Systems Administrator