Key Result Areas
The Chief Information Officer annually identifies key results initiative areas within the context of the University’s strategic agenda and the IT Strategic Plan. The current key result areas are:
- Establish Systems in Support of Accreditation Processes
- Establish Advising Information Systems and Technological Capabilities that Support Retention, Progression, and Graduation Initiatives.
- Improve Continuity of Operations Capabilities & Expand Virtual Computer Center Operations.
- Enhance Network Infrastructure and Increase Bandwidth Capacity.
- Expand Data Analytics Capabilities and use of Executive Dashboard Reporting.
- Improve Facilities and Capabilities of Instructional Technology Resources.
- Develop IT Service Management Capabilities.
Outcomes associated with key result areas are documented in the CIO Annual Reports.
Customer Service Philosophy
Our customer service philosophy focuses on the concept of “Service, Simplicity, Speed.”
Last updated: 12/13/2016