ADP and Payroll Resources
ADP is the Human Resources and Payroll system used by University System of Georgia’s Georgia First schools. The system comprises ADP Enterprise Version 5, ADP Reporting, and ADP Self-Service Portal and eTime.
ADP Enterprise Version 5 is a hosted solution and runs in an Oracle Database environment. Users who are part of the employment, position classification, budgeting, and payroll processes are given elevated access to the Core system.
Eligibility: University units that are a part of the employment, budgeting, or payroll processes.
ADP Reporting is a system provided reporting solution for quick, on-the-fly reporting needs. Reports are written by Business and Finance ITS. Training is available to users who wish to make their own reports.
Eligibility: University units with a need for reports from the ADP system.
ADP Self-Service Portal and eTime allows employees of the University to track their time and attendance.
Eligibility: All University Employees
ADP Account and Password Assistance
For All Employees
To request an account:
- Register via the ADP Portal
To request elevated/practitioner access:
- Fill out the ADP Practitioner Request. Download form here.
- Form must be signed by supervisor.
- Original signed form must be submitted to BFIT Accounts at P. O. Box 8107
To reset a password and for help with other ADP problems:
- contact the University System of Georgia Shared Services Center (SSC):
- Online Submission: http://jobs.georgiasouthern.edu/facultystaff/adp
- Phone: 1-855-214-2644
- Email: email@example.com
- Be prepared to provide Name, Email Address, and Employee ID
Employee ID (ADP) look up
Last updated: 2/21/2014