Faculty/Staff Account Name Change

If you have changed your name due to marriage or divorce, please complete the following steps:

1) Human Resources: PA needs to be filled out by the department, which can be found
at:, after HR receives the
PA, the employee will need to go to HR with the needed documentation, like Marriage
License, new Social Security Card, etc.  HR will advise them what documentation to bring.

2) Accounts Management: After Human Resources has updated ADP & Banner, please
fill out the following change form Change Account Request Form for Faculty/Staff


Last updated: 8/11/2017

ITS Accounts • PO Box 8136 Statesboro, GA 30460 •