Skip to main content

Web Hosting

Student Organizations use MyInvolvement for their websites. Contact the Office of Student Activities for more information.


Official Student Organizations

To get the Service:

Departmental websites (WordPress): To request a new departmental website or login credentials, contact the content owner for your area.

Internal websites (SharePoint): Contact the CATS Service Desk.

Faculty/Staff websites (Google Sites): Visit the MyApps Learning Center for instructions.

Student Organizations (MyInvolvement): Contact the Office of Student Activities.

To get help for the service:

Submit a request: MyTechHelp Support Request


WordPress: Training for University Content Editors is available through the ITS/Marketing & Communications Web Team. All Content Editors are required to attend an introductory training session before working on a University website. Click here for training information.

SharePoint & Google Sites: Visit for training opportunities.

MyInvolvement: Contact the Office of Student Activities.

Posted in All Services, Faculty, Staff, Web and Collaboration